Many among us feel hesitant while using a public toilet. On the flip side, it is very inconvenient to find a clean toilet in a non-working place irrespective of gender.
There are a few more to accentuate on:
- Uneasiness and fear of using toilets with no toilet paper, no/loose door locks, foul smell, leakage/no water.
- High risk of spreading UTIs and other health issues.
- Feeling uneasy and under pressure for not finding safe toilets.
- People are not responsible enough to take initiative and moral responsibilities.
- Women’s safety is an undeniable fact around public toilets.